Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd), has been used since ancient times, particularly in regions dominated by the Incas for different meals because they considered the food of the gods. protein quinoa is rich in histidine and lysine, limiting amino acids in grains such as cereals and approaches the pattern given by FAO to the nutritional requirements of humans; which gives a high nutritional value, something that is currently appealing to the national and international markets.
Our extruded powder quinoa comes from the high Andes of Pasco and Puno – Peru, grown at over 2500 meters on plots of organic crops
Processes and presentations:
Descarificada and selected grain quinoa
White Quinoa (INIA Salsedo, Locrahuanca or plateau)
Black Quinoa (intercourse)
Red quinoa (pasancalla)
Available in bulk and final product in organic and conventional
Presentation: bags of 25 or 50 kg.
BIO and Conventional products:
- We provide ourselves directly from Andean and Amazonian native communities.
- Legal assistance in food supplements & cosmetics.
- Purchase our raw materials or in bulk(wholesales) for importers, laboratories and distributors.
- Maximum quality in the manufacturing and supply of raw materials, Inkanat is one of the largest exporters of organic products from Peru.
- We can send from our warehouse in Europe (Spain) or from Peru.
We also offer the possibility to pack or manufacture our raw materials into final product with customers:
- Small batches: from 100 uni.
- Powders, capsules and others
- Ecological or conventional.
- Sent from Europe or Peru
- You can pay on Euros or Dollars
- FOB, CIF, DAP or other Incoterm price.