Mesquite (Prosopis pallida) known as algarrobo belongs to the family of legumes. Nutritionally is an important source of proteins, carbohydrates, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, pectin, lignin and vitamins A, B1 and B3. Its flour has a low concentration of fat and calories. It is used as a substitute and / or complement to cocoa products.
Origin of the raw material:
Our Mesquite powder comes from the region of Piura, in northern Peru.
Processes and presentations:
Available in bulk and final product in organic and conventional
Presentation: bags of 5 and 10 kg
Conditions of Sale
From Peru: Lima FOB or CIF prices in air and sea shipments worldwide. Minimum Orders of 200kg.
BIO and Conventional products:
- We provide ourselves directly from Andean and Amazonian native communities.
- Legal assistance in food supplements & cosmetics.
- Purchase our raw materials or in bulk(wholesales) for importers, laboratories and distributors.
- Maximum quality in the manufacturing and supply of raw materials, Inkanat is one of the largest exporters of organic products from Peru.
- We can send from our warehouse in Europe (Spain) or from Peru.
We also offer the possibility to pack or manufacture our raw materials into final product with customers:
- Small batches: from 100 uni.
- Powders, capsules and others
- Ecological or conventional.
- Sent from Europe or Peru
- You can pay on Euros or Dollars
- FOB, CIF, DAP or other Incoterm price.