Description of product:
Maca (lepidiummeyenii) is rated as one of the Andean roots and tubers cruciferous protein content.
Maca (also called Peruvian Andean Maca ) has the surprising quality to grow to extraordinary heights of 3500-4800 meters in the most inhospitable area of the Andes mountain range, where temperatures are extreme.
Origin of the raw material: Our Maca raw material comes from the plateau o bonbonJunin, Pasco, Peru ,where it is cultivated at more than 3500 metres in rotation plots (grown every 5 years) in the high Andes of Peru.
Process and presentations of the raw material:
Maca Powder in bulk gelatinized or extruded
Maca Crude or raw powder
Capsules and final products
Yellow Maca: the full range of colours used for the preparation of conventional yellow variety which has the largest presence (about 80%).
Red Maca: Selected and powdered variety of red maca
Black Maca: black maca is selected only in the powdered form.
Available in bulk and final product in organic and conventional
Comercial details for wholesale:
Presentation: 5kg or 10kg bags in a 20kg box or special order.
From Spain: Exworks prices without transport or DDP (positions in target store). We serve from 20kg minimum orders throughout Europe.
From Peru: Lima FOB or CIF prices in air and sea shipments worldwide. Minimum Order 200kg.
BIO and Conventional products:
- We provide ourselves directly from Andean and Amazonian native communities.
- Legal assistance in food supplements & cosmetics.
- Purchase our raw materials or in bulk(wholesales) for importers, laboratories and distributors.
- Maximum quality in the manufacturing and supply of raw materials, Inkanat is one of the largest exporters of organic products from Peru.
- We can send from our warehouse in Europe (Spain) or from Peru.
We also offer the possibility to pack or manufacture our raw materials into final product with customers:
- Small batches: from 100 uni.
- Powders, capsules and others
- Ecological or conventional.
- Sent from Europe or Peru
- You can pay on Euros or Dollars
- FOB, CIF, DAP or other Incoterm price.