The Lúcumo whose botanical name is Lucuma obovata HBK It is a native fruit of the Andean area. In this area are still lúcuma ecotypes that grow wild in Peru. The lúcuma is a species of the family and the genus sapotáceas Lúcuma. Fruit native to the Peruvian Andes high in beta carotene.
Our lucuma powder is from the area of Huancayo, in centre of Peru.
Process and presentations:
Available in bulk and final product in organic and conventional
Presentation: bags of 5 and 10 kg
Conditions of Sale
From Spain: Exworks prices without transport or DDP (positions in target store). We serve from 20kg minimum orders throughout Europe.
From Peru: Lima FOB or CIF prices in air and sea shipments worldwide. Minimum Order 200kg.
BIO and Conventional products:
- We provide ourselves directly from Andean and Amazonian native communities.
- Legal assistance in food supplements & cosmetics.
- Purchase our raw materials or in bulk(wholesales) for importers, laboratories and distributors.
- Maximum quality in the manufacturing and supply of raw materials, Inkanat is one of the largest exporters of organic products from Peru.
- We can send from our warehouse in Europe (Spain) or from Peru.
We also offer the possibility to pack or manufacture our raw materials into final product with customers:
- Small batches: from 100 uni.
- Powders, capsules and others
- Ecological or conventional.
- Sent from Europe or Peru
- You can pay on Euros or Dollars
- FOB, CIF, DAP or other Incoterm price.