The camu camu is a fruit that grows in the Peruvian Amazon, mainly in flood zones; the tree reaches an average of 5 meters. The fruit is globose and spherical approx. 3 cm. in diameter and 20 grs. weight, like cherry. The pulp of ripe fruit is edible, with a pleasant sour taste, like cherry and lemon.. The main feature of the fruit is its high content of ascorbic acid. The camucamu contains more vitamin C than any other fruit known on the planet. The vitamin C content varies between 1,800 and 2,780 mg. per 100 grams. Camu Camu pulp.
Origin of the camu camu raw material:
Our Camu Camu powder has a high content of ascorbic acid, also adds important antioxidants comes from organic collection in the Amazonian areas of Pucallpa and Iquitos in Peru.
Process and presentations of the raw material:
Camu camu pulp powder (9 to 13% vitamin C)
Integral (whole fruit) from camu camu (4 to 7% vitamin C) powder
Camu camu capsules in bulk and as final product
Available camu camu in bulk and end products in organic and conventional
Presentation: bags of 5 or 10 kg.
Conditions of Sale
From Spain: Ex Works prices without transport or DDP (positions in target store). We serve from 20kg minimum orders THROUGHOUT Europe.
From Peru: Lima FOB or CIF prices in air and sea shipments worldwide. Minimum Order 200kg.
BIO and Conventional products:
- We provide ourselves directly from Andean and Amazonian native communities.
- Legal assistance in food supplements & cosmetics.
- Purchase our raw materials or in bulk(wholesales) for importers, laboratories and distributors.
- Maximum quality in the manufacturing and supply of raw materials, Inkanat is one of the largest exporters of organic products from Peru.
- We can send from our warehouse in Europe (Spain) or from Peru.
We also offer the possibility to pack or manufacture our raw materials into final product with customers:
- Small batches: from 100 uni.
- Powders, capsules and others
- Ecological or conventional.
- Sent from Europe or Peru
- You can pay on Euros or Dollars
- FOB, CIF, DAP or other Incoterm price.