Native to Peru,has been cultivated since ancient times in our country, being found in Andean tombs more than 4,000 years old.
Amaranth and its more than 1,200 varieties played a key role in the Inca Empire, as the food that is consumed par excellence.
The nutritional value of grain is high and reaches 12 to 16 percent protein. Amino acid balance is optimal.
Our amaranth (oscar white variety) comes from the high Andean regions of Ancash and Cuzco in Peru, grown at over 2500 meters in organic plots.
Process and presentations:
Available in bulk and final product in organic and conventional
Presentation: bags of 25 and 50 kg
Conditions of Sale
From Spain: Ex Works prices without transport or DDP (positions in target store). We serve from 20kg minimum orders throughout Europe.
From Peru: Lima FOB or CIF prices in air and sea shipments worldwide. Minimum Order 200kg.
BIO and Conventional products:
- We provide ourselves directly from Andean and Amazonian native communities.
- Legal assistance in food supplements & cosmetics.
- Purchase our raw materials or in bulk(wholesales) for importers, laboratories and distributors.
- Maximum quality in the manufacturing and supply of raw materials, Inkanat is one of the largest exporters of organic products from Peru.
- We can send from our warehouse in Europe (Spain) or from Peru.
We also offer the possibility to pack or manufacture our raw materials into final product with customers:
- Small batches: from 100 uni.
- Powders, capsules and others
- Ecological or conventional.
- Sent from Europe or Peru
- You can pay on Euros or Dollars
- FOB, CIF, DAP or other Incoterm price.