ORANGE sweet essential oil, 15ml
The orange tree is an abundant tree in the Mediterranean area. Orange essential oil, as in other citrus essences, is extracted by cold pressing the rind of the fruit. Its scent is perceived as smooth, warm and comforting, in contrast to what occurs with other citrus fruits that are fresh and stimulating.
The orange oil is an antidepressant, sedative, antispasmodic, digestive and helps to do the digestion.
Uses of orange essential oil:
· Cosmetics, baths, massages, inhalators, evaporators and compresses.
· It creates soothing environments that helps forget the worries after a hard day.
· It helps to stimulate the appetite and gives an excellent flavour to desserts.
· In cosmetics, it is a valuable essential oil by the good effects it has on the skin. It is used in creams, body oils and deodorants.
· In aromatherapy it is used internally to awake the senses and improve communication. And externally for cellulite because it helps to stimulate the circulation.
· Only for external use
· Orange essential oil is very concentrated, don´t use without dissolution.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Avoid the contact with sensitive areas of the skin or eyes.
· Store away from heat and direct sunlight.